When should I expect my tickets?
Hard copy tickets will be mailed in early May. Expect your tickets to no later than 2 weeks prior to the date of your performance. Mobile Delivery tickets will be sent on Friday, May 3rd. Please check your Spam, Junk, and Trash folders, as your emails might land there.
What if I don’t get my tickets in the mail?
If you do not receive your tickets, you must contact us at least 48 hours prior to your performance so we can arrange for Will Call pick up. Will Call tickets must be picked up by the account holder with a valid photo I.D, on the day of the show.
How do I buy tickets?
Patrons are advised to check TexasPerformingArts.org for late release seats which may become available at a later time, and with short notice. Tickets will not be sold by phone. If you call Bass Concert Hall or Texas Box Office to buy tickets, we will redirect you to TexasPerformingArts.org.
Remember to look for limited view seats. Look for the glasses icon on the interactive seating map to view.
How do I protect my tickets?
Protect your investment. Each ticket has a one-of-a-kind barcode. Sharing this bar code online can compromise your tickets. Do not share a photo of the barcode on your HAMILTON tickets with anyone – especially on social media. Keep them in a safe place. #CoverTheCode.
Purchasing as a gift? Opt into mobile ticketing to easily transfer your ticket(s).
How do I avoid scammers?
Please note that TexasPerformingArts.org and Bass Concert Hall are the ONLY authorized sources for HAMILTON tickets in Austin. If you purchase tickets from any other source, we cannot guarantee your seat. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources are often greatly inflated in price. They may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid and may not be honored. Tickets purchased from other sources are not eligible for replacement if tickets are lost or stolen, or if the event is canceled or rescheduled. Broadway in Austin and Texas Performing Arts are not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
You should avoid unintentionally buying tickets from scalpers reselling tickets at many times face value. Here are a few simple BUYER BEWARE tips:
- Purchase your tickets from TexasPerformingArts.org or directly at the Texas Performing Arts Ticket Office
- Most tickets in Austin will not exceed $535.00 (plus applicable fees) at the on sale.
- If you see tickets for hundreds or thousands of dollars, you are probably buying from a third-party ticket broker. There is no guarantee these tickets are genuine.
The resale of event tickets in Austin is legal. You may well find event tickets on sale at ticket brokers. Though brokers are never the primary sales point, they access tickets by purchasing them in the same way as the consumer. Please keep in mind, when you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- We cannot replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
- We cannot issue a refund to you in case of an event cancellation.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and therefore, cannot guarantee admittance.
- You may be paying much more than the ticket’s face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations or other information.
What is the running time for HAMILTON:
Running time is 2 hours and 45 minutes including intermission.
Is the original Broadway Cast performing in the tour?
The Austin production of HAMILTON is part of the Philip company and features the nationally touring cast. Casting for the tour reflects the same talent, attention to detail and high quality as the Broadway production. For more information about the cast in this U.S. tour, visit: HAMILTONMusical.com/Tour
Is there an age recommendation for HAMILTON?
HAMILTON is appropriate for ages 10+ since there is some strong language. Every patron, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
Where can I learn more about HAMILTON?
Will there be Open Caption, Audio Described, and ASL Performances?
Yes. Please see below for the relevant dates. More information on how to purchase will be available at a later date.
ASL Interpreted Performances:
Saturday, June 1 at 2:00PM
Saturday, June 15 at 2:00PM
Audio Described Performance:
Thursday, May 30 at 8:00PM
Are Group Sales available for HAMILTON?
No. Group sales are not available for HAMILTON
Is there a ticket limit?
There is a strict limit of four (4) tickets per household address. After all available tickets are sold, all of the online purchases will be reviewed. Any and all purchases found violating the HAMILTON ticket policy will be canceled without further consideration.
Are there any discounts available?
There are no discounts for any tickets for HAMILTON.
Can I get on a Waiting List for tickets?
There is no waiting list for HAMILTON tickets.
Will there be a lottery?
What if I need to exchange or refund my tickets?
- Single ticket buyers: There are no exchanges or refunds for HAMILTON. Be sure to check the following information before completing your purchase: show title, day, date, time of performance, and number of tickets.
- Subscribers: HAMILTON exchanges are no longer available.