If you're looking to plan your next visit to Texas Performing Arts, you're in the right place!
The following items and services are available at Texas Performing Arts. Guest Services is cash only.
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Wheelchairs Courtesy wheelchairs are available for use inside the lobbies and can be checked out with a photo ID
- Coat Check $2 per item
- Binoculars $5 per pair (rental only)
- Ear Plugs $2 per pair
- Booster Seats Available on all seating levels, on a first come, first serve basis, free of charge
- Taxi Service
- Lost & Found
- Helmets - Wearing a helmet? Thanks for being safe! We will gladly store your bicycle, scooter, moped, or motorcycle helmet free of charge at the guest services counter.
Tour and Gallery Information
Bass Concert Hall offers guided tours of the lobby and backstage areas as well as in-depth information about the renovations and artwork that is located throughout the venue.
Texas Performing Arts is proud to exhibit eleven modern and contemporary sculptures from the Metropolitan Museum of Art in and around Bass Concert Hall as an initiative of the Landmarks public art program. We are also pleased to exhibit rotating galleries throughout the hall of two dimensional artwork provided by local artists and organizations. If you would like to schedule a guided or self-guided tour, please call or email to make an appointment.