Texas Performing Arts is committed to the health and safety of our guests, artists, staff, and community. We have made changes to our venues and implemented protocols in accordance with current health and safety guidelines and State law.
Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is not required to attend
- Masks are welcome in the theater and available at guest services. Immunocompromised and high-risk individuals are encouraged to mask.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout our venues.
- Restrooms and high touchpoint areas will be cleaned with increased frequency.
- Food and beverage purchases will be cashless and contactless.
- All tickets are now mobile to facilitate contactless entry.
- Air circulation has been improved and air filtration has been upgraded
- The Bass Concert Hall lobby has been renovated to allow more space and reduce crowding. Learn more about our recent renovations.