Texas Performing Arts is committed to the health and safety of our guests, artists, staff, and community. We have made changes to our venues and implemented protocols in accordance with current health and safety guidelines and State law.
What to expect when you visit:
- Masks are strongly recommended indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout our venues.
- Restrooms and high touchpoint areas will be cleaned with increased frequency.
- Food and beverage purchases will be cashless and contactless.
- E-tickets will be used for contactless entry.
- Air circulation has been improved and air filtration has been upgraded
- The Bass Concert Hall lobby has been renovated to allow more space and reduce crowding. Learn more about our recent renovations.
To take care of yourself and others, we ask that guests:.
- Complete a COVID-19 symptom check before attending an event. Stay home if you are sick, and contact us regarding your ticket(s).
- Wear a protective face mask. Use of masks are strongly recommended but optional inside university buildings and outdoors.
- Use our hand sanitizer stations and wash your hands well and often.
- If not fully vaccinated, maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others whenever possible.
- Avoid touching your face and recommended protective face mask. Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and open doors without your hands if possible.
- Download your e-tickets as a pdf or to Apple Wallet or Google Pay before you arrive. Be prepared to display your e-tickets at our contactless ticket scanners when you arrive.
If an event is postponed or canceled, ticket holders will be offered a choice of refund, credit for future use, or the opportunity to donate the ticket value to Texas Performing Arts.
COVID-19 vaccination is available to anyone ages 12 and older from UT Health Austin and other providers. An appointment request form and information on walk-up hours are available from UT Health Austin. Patrons outside of Austin who want to find a vaccine locally can do so at vaccines.gov.