Texas Performing Arts is committed to the health and safety of our patrons, artists, staff, and community. We have made improvements to our venues and implemented protocols in accordance with current COVID-19 health and safety guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to monitor local conditions and adjust our operations to create a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
What to expect:
- Masks are optional inside University of Texas buildings and outdoors. For individuals who are not fully vaccinated or have weakened immune systems, masks are optional but recommended.
- Hand sanitization stations will be available throughout our venues.
- Restrooms and high touchpoint areas will be sanitized with increased frequency.
- Contactless and cashless transactions to purchase food and beverages.
- E-tickets for contactless entry.
- The Bass Concert Hall lobby has been reconfigured to allow more space and reduce crowding.
- Air circulation has been improved, and the filtration in our ventilation system has been upgraded.
- Learn more about our recent renovations.
To keep our community safe, Texas Performing Arts ask that visitors:
- Practice social distancing in the lobbies and other areas where applicable, frequently wash hands, use hand sanitizer, and wear a mask as required.
- Complete a COVID-19 symptom check before attending the event. If you have symptoms, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or had recent close contact with someone known or suspected to have COVID-19, please stay home and contact us to exchange your ticket for a credit to a future event.
- Download their e-tickets as a pdf or to their Apple Wallet or Google Pay app on their phone before arriving at the venue and be prepared to scan their tickets at our contactless pedestal ticket scanners.
If the event is postponed or canceled, ticket holders will be offered a choice of refund, credit for future use, or the opportunity to donate ticket value to Texas Performing Arts.
COVID-19 vaccinations are available to anyone ages 12 and older from the UT Austin COVID-19 Vaccination Hub. An appointment request form and information on walk-up hours are available from UT Health Austin. Patrons outside of Austin who want to find a vaccine locally can do so at vaccines.gov.