Through the power of her voice, Rupi Kaur brings a captivating performance to the world stage in an all-new spoken word poetry experience. Audiences are taken on a journey of personal loss and love, growth, mental health, community, friendship, and strength. These universal themes take center stage as original music scores the show and projections immerse audiences.
Performing new unpublished pieces, poems from ‘home body’ and greatest hits from her iconic books ‘milk and honey’ and ‘the sun and her flowers’ - join Rupi on her World Tour as we reconnect with each other and most importantly, ourselves.
At the request of the artist, proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of this event is required for entry. Guests ages 12 and above who are fully vaccinated may voluntarily show proof of COVID-19 vaccination instead of providing a negative test result. Please note that proof of vaccination is not required for entry.
- Printed or digital test results may be provided.
- The testing documentation must clearly state the name of the guest, the date of the test, and the negative result.
- PCR and rapid antigen tests are acceptable.
- The test must be administered within 72 hours (3 days) of the start of the performance.
- The name on the test result must match the guest’s photo ID.
- A patron vaccinated against COVID-19 is considered “fully vaccinated” 14 days after the second dose of vaccine in a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna and Pfizer), or after receiving a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson).
- Acceptable documentation includes the original vaccination card, a copy of the vaccination card, a digital image, or an app such as CLEAR Health Pass or Bindle.
- The documentation must clearly state the name of the guest, the date of vaccination, and the type of vaccine received.
- The name on the vaccination document must match the guest’s photo ID.
- UT students, faculty, and staff may show their immunization record from the MyUHS portal after voluntarily uploading their proof of vaccination.
Guests who have accessibility questions or need assistance with these protocols can contact our guest services team at 512.471.2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket holders will be notified of any updates to this policy through our Know Before You Go emails and updates on our website.