The most streamed classical artist of all time, Ludovico Einaudi returns to Bass Concert Hall fresh from his recent triumphs composing the scores to acclaimed films The Father and six-time Oscar-winner Nomadland. Witness the famed pianist LIVE performing works from Underwater, his first new solo album in 20 years. Born in lockdown, Underwater displays the virtuoso’s unmistakable sound in its purest and most intimate form: just Einaudi and his piano.
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM: Check-In
- 6:30 PM: Doors Open to the Public
- After The Show: Meet & Greet
All timing is approximate and subject to change.
Location: Main Entrance
Hours: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Please make sure the purchaser brings valid photo ID.*
Check-in is where you will receive your package merchandise.
PLEASE NOTE: Merchandise not picked up on-site during the above check-in hours cannot be shipped after the event.
MEET & GREET DETAILS
Please bring a camera (small digital camera or smartphone) with you to the meet & greet for your personal photograph with Ludovico Einaudi. Please make sure to have your camera or phone out and ready when it comes time to take your photo.
We are happy to share that Ludovico Einaudi will be offering a student rush for the upcoming performance. See below for all the details.
- Student rush tickets are $25.
- Currently available for select price levels, based on availability.
- Visit the Texas Performing Arts Ticket Office at Bass Concert Hall to purchase tickets on Wed, Mar. 22 at 10 a.m. – Tues, Apr 4 at 8 p.m. Normal office hours are Mon-Fri from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Student rush tickets available IN PERSON only.
- Limit of two (2) tickets per student. Must show your student ID upon purchase.
- You must be present with your own ID to purchase - a friend may not purchase a rush ticket on your behalf.
- Seating is limited, and availability is subject to change without notice.