Bass Concert Hall
Located across the street from Darrell K Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium
2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin, TX 78712
Located adjacent to Bass Concert Hall
2375 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin TX 78712
Bates Recital Hall
Located in the Butler School of Music
2406 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin TX 78712
B. Iden Payne Theatre, Oscar Brockett Theatre & Laboratory Theatre
Located in the Winship Drama Building
300 E 23rd Street East, Austin, TX, Austin, TX 78712
Texas Performing Arts encourages guests to arrive early in order to find parking. Event parking takes effect 3 hours prior to performances at Bass Concert Hall. Free parking is not available on The University of Texas campus.
Note: If there is a performance at Bass, this will also affect parking fees for performances at McCullough Theatre and Bates Recital Hall.
- Pre-Purchase Parking from Click and Park online before 10 pm the day prior to your event. For questions about Click and Park, email email@example.com.
- Day of Event Parking is available for purchase in person at the entrances to campus surface lots and garages. More information can be found here.
- Valet Parking ($28) and Premium No-Wait Service (+$20) is available for some Bass Concert Hall Performances. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bass Concert Hall Special Accommodation Parking is available on Robert Dedman Drive on a first come/first served basis for $15 (credit card only). This Parking cannot be reserved or pre-purchased.
- These spaces are along the west curb of Robert Dedman Drive.
Please pay the machines located in front of the Bass Concert Hall Ticket Office on the plaza or at the top of the stairs.
- Take note of your license plate number and enter it into the machine along with your payment.
- If you are a Texas Inner Circle Member or Broadway in Austin subscriber, please present your parking pass/coupon to the parking attendant at the machines in front of the Bass Concert Hall Ticket Office.
The pick-up and drop-off point for Rideshare services to Bass Concert Hall is the corner of Trinity Street and DeLoss Dodds Way.
UT students, faculty and staff ride all Capital Metro services for free when they swipe their valid IDs. The shuttle system is open to the general public. Non-students pay a local fare.
CapMetro's High-Frequency Network has 6 routes that directly serve the UT campus (Routes 7, 10, 18, 20, 801 & 803). The shuttle system provides an easy and cost effective way for students, faculty, staff, and visitors to access the UT campus.
Use CapMetro's Trip Planner to plan your route to Bass Concert Hall or any of our venues.
Bicycle & Scooter Parking
Bicycle racks are located near each venue’s entrance. Please park bicycles properly and secure them to the provided racks. Bicycles secured to anything other than a bicycle rack are considered improperly parked and subject to impoundment at the owner’s expense per UT Parking at Transportation Services.
More info: https://parking.utexas.edu/bike
Scooters should be parked near or at the bicycle racks. Improperly parked scooters are subject to fines and impound at the owner’s expense by Parking & Transportation Services at UT.
More info: https://parking.utexas.edu/electric-scooters-0#parking
We recommend you contact UT Parking and Transportation at least one business day prior to your scheduled performance.
UT Parking and Transportation Services