Bass Concert Hall
Located across the street from Darrell K Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium
2350 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin, TX 78712
Located adjacent to Bass Concert Hall
2375 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin TX 78712
Bates Recital Hall
Located in the Butler School of Music
2406 Robert Dedman Drive, Austin TX 78712
B. Iden Payne Theatre, Oscar Brockett Theatre & Laboratory Theatre
Located in the Winship Drama Building
300 E 23rd Street East, Austin, TX, Austin, TX 78712
Texas Performing Arts encourages guests to arrive early in order to find parking. Event parking takes effect 3 hours prior to performances at Bass Concert Hall. Free parking is not available on The University of Texas campus.
Note: If there is a performance at Bass, this will also affect parking fees for performances at McCullough Theatre and Bates Recital Hall.
- Pre-Purchase Guaranteed Parking ($12.33) can be purchased online until 10 pm, the day prior to an event.
Pre-Purchase a UT parking permit.
Areas for Pre-Purchase Guaranteed Parking (Bass Concert Hall Event):
- Lot 38 & 39 (outdoor surface lots, near LBJ Library): use any open space
- Manor & San Jacinto Garages (covered garage parking): use any open space
- Note: Pre-paid parking for McCullough Theatre, Bates Recital Hall, B. Iden Payne Theatre, and Oscar Brockett Theatre is only valid for surface lots 37-40.
- Areas for Pre-Purchase Guaranteed Parking (Bass Concert Hall Event):
- Day of Event Parking ($15) is available for purchase in person at the entrances to campus surface lots, near LBJ Library (credit card only) and garages (cash or credit).
Valet Parking ($28) is available for most Bass Concert Hall Performances.
- Premium No-Wait Service (+$20)
Bass Concert Hall ADA Convenience Parking is available on Robert Dedman Drive on a first come/first served basis for $15. ADA Parking cannot be reserved or pre-purchased.
- These spaces are along the west curb of Robert Dedman Drive.
Please pay at the machine (credit card only) located in front of the Bass Concert Hall Ticket Office.
- Take note of your license plate number.
- Type plate number into machine then follow prompts to pay.
We recommend you contact the office prior to the day of the performance you are attending.