The Texas Performing Arts Bass Pass provides UT students exclusive access to $10 student tickets for Broadway, Concerts and Comedy, and the best student seats in the house, plus fun rewards and perks!
- First chance to purchase $10 student tickets to concerts and Broadway shows.**
- Better seats to the Texas Performing Arts Essential Series shows than the general UT student population.
- Advanced email notification for touring concerts and Broadway shows that are added throughout the season.
- Invitations to select pre- and post-performance events.
- Bass Pass rewards including exclusive autographed merchandise.
**A limited number of $10 tickets will be available to every performance, and Bass Pass students will have access to these tickets before they become available to the general student population.
Bass Pass On-Sales
On-sale dates and times are announced through the Bass Pass e-mail list.
A limited number of tickets are held for Bass Pass students. There are separate dates and times for each show for Bass Pass students to purchase those tickets, in person only, at the Ticket Office. There is a limit of two (2) tickets per show, per student ID.
Bass Pass tickets are made available by donations to the Student Ticket Fund.
To be eligible for the Bass Pass, you must:
be a currently enrolled degree seeking UT student, or officially affiliated exchange student,
be taking at least 6 credit hours, and
not be a staff member only using the Staff Education Benefit.
How to Buy
Fall and Spring Semester: $40
Click the “Buy Now” button above or bring your UT student ID and cash or credit card to the Bass Concert Hall Ticket Office (Hours: Tues-Fri, 11 am–6 pm).
Bass Pass students may purchase up to two (2) tickets per show, per student ID. The person attending the show with you does not have to be a UT student.
Tim Rogers, Student Engagement Coordinator